A Country You Would Like To Visit

Hello everybody welcome to my blog, in this first post I’m going to talk about a country I like to visit
  
Ones of my dreams for the future is travel to all around the world so is very difficult for me only choose one, but if a have to I defiantly chose Thailand

Thailand is a country at the center of the Indochinese peninsula in Southeast Asia, I really love to go there because I like to experience the culture of a nation that is remarkable and fascinating for a lot of things, in Thailand is full of gleaming Buddha statues, some large and some tiny I really like to see that, I also believe that Thailand is it one of the most beautiful places on earth so I would like to visit all its beaches and temples.

I would love to live there I think the life there is more relaxed and peaceful, I also love the sun and the fact that it´s always hot and humid in Thailand appeals to me.







Comments

  1. Hi Javiera,
    Thailand seems to be beautiful, mysterious, interesting from a cultural viewpoint. Good choice.
    See you,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thailand look so beautiful in the pictures and sounds so good visit the Buddha statues because they really look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thailand looks so beautiful and and the culture is very different!!! But It's a place who everyone want to go, it's looks so relax

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

hobbies

What organ of the human body is amazing for me