Post Graduate Studies

Hello and welcome to my blog again, so in this new post I will write about a post graduate studies I would like to do after I finished my career. 

Like I said before I am studding a mayor in pharmacist and when I finish it I would like to continues studding and do a post graduate and to begin I would like to do a Master’s degree because I think that postgraduate study will improve their career prospects, also believe that is a good possibility for chance to pursue an undergraduate subject at a more advanced level. I would like to study a master that is related with my career like a master in pharmaceutical science or pharmacology but also I would like to study a master a master´s degree that can complement with my future work like a master in economy or management control. 

I think if a had the possibility to choose where to study a master I would choose to go abroad because you will be exposed to a new study environment, learning and teaching methods as well as academics who have a different perspective and I think that would be very interesting I also believe that it will help you expand your horizons, discover a new country and enhance your personal development. It would be great study with part-time lessons and be able to have time to study and work at the same time.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Country You Would Like To Visit

hobbies

What organ of the human body is amazing for me