Summer Holidays

Hello everyone welcome to my blog again, so the post of today is about my plans or ideas four these summer holiday 

So on these summer holidays I’m not sure what I will do with my family, but what I do know is that on this vacations my friends and I will go on vacation to La Serena, the father of a friend lives there and he invited us to spend two week with him , I’m so excited, there´s so many things that you can do there, one of the places I would like to visit is Valle del Elqui, it is so rare that I have been in la Serena but I never visited el valle del elqui before, people say that I such a spiritual and peaceful place.

 Another place I would like to visit is the observatory, I went with my father when I was little and I just love it, you have to go during the night and it is so amazing because you can see planets and a lot of shooting stars, the whole sky looks so beautiful. There are so many activities that you can do, obviously most of the time I will swim in the sea cut also I would like to ride a bike in the shore of the beach.

Also these summer holidays I would like to work and be able to go out with my friends bur most of the time I will spen all my time sleeping as much as possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Country You Would Like To Visit

hobbies

What organ of the human body is amazing for me